Sunday, May 26, 2013

The heart of India - Indore

In my last decade and a half association with Indore, with every dawn has come a revelation. Coming from the capital of India - Delhi, I thought I knew it all. But little did I know that, somewhere in Madhya Pradesh, would be a city which would never cease to surprise me. 

I have seen businesses and people nurture and prosper here, like nowhere else. This city appreciates hard work and intellect. The inherent quality of this place is that they know a good prospect, when they see one. 

This city thrives on its vivacity and inclination to adapt a cult. It is therefore a ‘Melting Pot’ of education, literature, history and contemporary thought and progress. From being a contended homemaker to a successful entrepreneur, I have gathered only one mandate from this city, dream and dare to accomplish and  you are not alone!

I revere the faith that the students, professionals, parents have invested in me, I am trying to take a step forward in giving this city a new stance by associating with Indore-PAC, a society starting a series of activities to promote a better living and good governance for the people of Indore.  

In doing so, I am not only indulging in another metamorphosis for myself, but for my city - Indore too.

No comments:

Post a Comment